• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

News Channel Hello Guys I am new here and want to growup my channel to help the poor peopple of my community

Saqi jadoon

User name: Saqi jadoon
Title of introduction: Hello Guys I am new here and want to growup my channel to help the poor peopple of my community
Your name/ Alias: My name is saqi jadoon
Where are you from? Abbottabad, K. P. K, Pakostan
How did you find TubeBuddy? From yoitube videos
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I just want at this forum to grow my channel and tell the people aboit the problems of poor people of my community
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goals are to help poor people to grow up their life from the line of purity and try to give them small businesses from that they can support their families and they will able to give education to their children and support the other people with me to improve their life
How frequently do you upload? I think i will upload weekly and try to work hard for posting daily
What are your hobbies? Daily meet with the senior citizens of my city to know aboit poor and deserving people in my community
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is make an orphanage and vocational training school
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWqXwdH2moGQCbnzcfJxnMA