• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Beauty Channel Nubia P. just stepped in the building lol

Nubia93

Subscriber Goal
User name: Nubia93
Title of introduction: Nubia P. just stepped in the building lol
Your name/ Alias: Nubia
Where are you from? Brooklyn, NY
How did you find TubeBuddy? I was watching Erin on demand, and she mentioned this would be a great tool to use for upcoming Youtubers
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to connect with new Youtubers, get a better understanding about Youtube, Network and just really enjoy this experience.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to create a community for new upcoming makeup artists or just new Youtubers in general, who might be shy or scared of making a YouTube channel, Where everyone can relate to one another in a positive way. I would like to be that person where people might see me and look at my videos and say "hey if she can do it I could do it to". I want people to know that you can make any dream you have come true.
How frequently do you upload? Once a week. I try to upload every Sunday.
What are your hobbies? Reading
Watching makeup tutorials
Traveling
Shopping
Hanging out with my friends and family
Watching tons of movies
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to become a traveling celebrity makeup artist.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC49e4DbuD2xoYEAunLny2Bw

TakeEachDay

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome hope you find things here informative. Seems to be a nice bunch of helpful people

Reactions: Nubia93