• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Cannot login into the support (freshdesk) area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
I am trying to see why my affiliate link is not working, but cannot login on the support site.

A subscriber told me they tried to use my affiliate link and it did not work. I went to the TB main page, logged in, and when I went to the affiliate area instead of the usual affiliate page it was the sign up for affiliate page. When I tried to use my affiliate name, it said it was already in use.

I went to the support page (freshdesk) and there is a log in screen. I tried my regular TB login and it did not work, so I tried to sign up as a user. It asked my name & email address but never gave me a chance to set a password. So, I expected an email to continue the set up - no email arrived. On the login page I tried the 'lost password' link was told "You are not authorised to access this portal. Kindly contact your helpdesk administrator."

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I am trying to see why my affiliate link is not working, but cannot login on the support site.

A subscriber told me they tried to use my affiliate link and it did not work. I went to the TB main page, logged in, and when I went to the affiliate area instead of the usual affiliate page it was the sign up for affiliate page. When I tried to use my affiliate name, it said it was already in use.

I went to the support page (freshdesk) and there is a log in screen. I tried my regular TB login and it did not work, so I tried to sign up as a user. It asked my name & email address but never gave me a chance to set a password. So, I expected an email to continue the set up - no email arrived. On the login page I tried the 'lost password' link was told "You are not authorised to access this portal. Kindly contact your helpdesk administrator."

Tagging @Ikerot

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal

What does your subscriber mean when it did not work? The only way the affiliate link wouldn't work is if that person has already been referred by someone else.

The support page is separate from TubeBuddy, so you don't need the support account. If you do, please DM me the email you were using and I'll check Freshdesk. You can always email directly at support@tubebuddy.com

You can check your affiliate here: https://www.tubebuddy.com/affiliates/dashboard

Status
Not open for further replies.