• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Yoga Teacher

BeaYoga

User name: BeaYoga
Title of introduction: Yoga Teacher & Clinical Massage Therapist
Your name/ Alias: Bea
Where are you from? Italy, but live in the UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? Facebook
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I would love to connect with other creators in my niche or similar!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would love to help people (especially those in chronic pain and anxiety) feel better in their daily lives.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Wellbeing, reading, singing, arts (especially photography)
What is your biggest dream? Doing what I love from wherever I want to
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnCX-EKE_3nLQYXzOdm91hA

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: BeaYoga
Title of introduction: Yoga Teacher & Clinical Massage Therapist
Your name/ Alias: Bea
Where are you from? Italy, but live in the UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? Facebook
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I would love to connect with other creators in my niche or similar!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would love to help people (especially those in chronic pain and anxiety) feel better in their daily lives.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Wellbeing, reading, singing, arts (especially photography)
What is your biggest dream? Doing what I love from wherever I want to
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnCX-EKE_3nLQYXzOdm91hA

Welcome to the forums! How long have you been doing Yoga? How did you get into it? :D

OP
OP
BeaYoga

BeaYoga

Welcome to the forums! How long have you been doing Yoga? How did you get into it? :D
Thank you for your welcome! I have been practicing for over a decade now and coming up 2 years teaching now. Got into it to help anxiety and scoliosis chronic pain ☺️