• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel All In One

YzSmooth

User name: YzSmooth
Title of introduction: All In One
Your name/ Alias: Yz
Where are you from? Broward County, Florida
How did you find TubeBuddy? As A chrome extension
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? not sure still don't know if I will be using it or what can i use it for, and if it can benefit me at all.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Exponential growth, more real subscribers, active and inputting toward a legacious channel.
How frequently do you upload? Monthly rn but help me change that by keeping in touch with me and knowing what content you wanna see.
What are your hobbies? Everything, but me in the jungle i'll survive. I get in where i fit in
What is your biggest dream? Reaching the top of anything I have my mind, and my eyes set upon. Also if it dont make dollars it don't make sense, Aint nothing wrong with making some commas while having fun.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/yungzaar

OP
OP
YzSmooth

YzSmooth

It's so beatiful to smoke weed everyday, would you guys like if I started a channel: smoking weed, talking bout life, video games, current life situations, etc whatever's going on 2020-current
fruits & nutrition.jpg
:cool:

Attachments

• beautiful weed.jpg
    beautiful weed.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 140