• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Business Channel Successful Software Engineer - New YouTuber - Justin Baker Life

justinbakerlife

User name: justinbakerlife
Title of introduction: Successful Software Engineer - New YouTuber - Justin Baker Life
Your name/ Alias: Justin
Where are you from?
How did you find TubeBuddy? I've watched a lot of TubeBuddy videos and recently signed up for the TubeBuddy pro monthly service.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Give and get feedback and learn.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to help people become financially independent and learn to live within their means. I have learned this myself over the years and want to share what has been successful for me. I would like to build a side income from YouTube to help me retire at some point from my day job.
How frequently do you upload? I am working to get a video out every week.
What are your hobbies? I love playing basketball, going to the beach, spending time with my wife and kids.
What is your biggest dream? I want to be financially independent so that I only work on what I really want to work on. I have a great job as a software developer, but I want to be able to work when and IF I want to work. I would love to have more time to spend with my wife and kids.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmTGhnRd6Kp2Um-S0FRT97A/