• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question How can I find the success factor for boost videos?

zhugelianges

Recognized Member
Previously, I have a video suddenly boost up its views from 10K to 20K click views.
After I check analytics, it seems youtube homepage start suggesting my videos (browse feature)
Yet it continues for a week only, the click views significantly drop back to normal next week.
How can I sustain the growth of the video? Say, let it be in browse feature again?
Thanks a lot!

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I'd say just do exactly what you did for your next video. You have a good subscriber count and good views so I wouldn't stress. If what you did was good enough to get into browse, simply do that again. It isn't always gurenteed to get into browse feature I don't think. You just have to keep making the content that people are watching and your views will tell you which of those videos that is.

Reactions: zhugelianges

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Previously, I have a video suddenly boost up its views from 10K to 20K click views.
After I check analytics, it seems youtube homepage start suggesting my videos (browse feature)
Yet it continues for a week only, the click views significantly drop back to normal next week.
How can I sustain the growth of the video? Say, let it be in browse feature again?
Thanks a lot!

Browse features is based on how your audience responded to a piece of content. Whatever piece of content that was for you I'd recommend to see similar results, create a similar piece. As Beanie said you can't control what will be in browse, but you can control what pieces of content you create and that helps A TON !

• Love
Reactions: zhugelianges
OP
OP
zhugelianges

zhugelianges

Recognized Member
I'd say just do exactly what you did for your next video. You have a good subscriber count and good views so I wouldn't stress. If what you did was good enough to get into browse, simply do that again. It isn't always gurenteed to get into browse feature I don't think. You just have to keep making the content that people are watching and your views will tell you which of those videos that is.
How about the videos that have been shown in browse feature?
That video has just been boosted views by around one week, and then back to normal.
Is there any way to boost up its views again?
Thanks!

Browse features is based on how your audience responded to a piece of content. Whatever piece of content that was for you I'd recommend to see similar results, create a similar piece. As Beanie said you can't control what will be in browse, but you can control what pieces of content you create and that helps A TON !
Thanks Andrew!

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
How about the videos that have been shown in browse feature?
That video has just been boosted views by around one week, and then back to normal.
Is there any way to boost up its views again?
Thanks!

Again, that's not how browse works it's up to YouTube to place it there, and that's based on how well it connected. How long it stays there is based on your CTR and your AVD if those are high to good it'll stay :)