• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Kylebuhga s introduction

Kylebuhga

User name: Kylebuhga
Title of introduction: Kylebuhga s introduction
Your name/ Alias: Kyle cariola
Where are you from? New Jersey
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy through YouTube im glad I found it I found it through a YouTuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanna get to know the people and most importantly grow my channel I wanna do better
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I wanna get 50,000 subscribers and more I wanna make money to have a better live and I wanna better my family's Life I love them to death ❤️
How frequently do you upload? I upload daily I upload when I get the chance to i post how to things I post information that people need
What are your hobbies? I like to play games watch I like to set goals for YouTube I always think of the day I'm gonna make money and blow up on YouTube and get tons of views I always look at the bigger picture I never lose Faith
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to become successful on YouTube and make alot of money on YouTube like the rest of them
YouTube Channel Link: SPT KRPTIC