• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Changing my channels content

DemetreHicks

Check out my recent upload https://bit.ly/2IzzqKK
TubeBuddy Pro
www.twitch.tv
Subscriber Goal
well, I stared stream like 2 weeks ago and I want to help other potential streamers and also grow my streams so I'm working on an informational channel on streaming! so I decide to change my youtube content to more evergreen content such as twitch help!

Do you think this is a good idea or a bad idea?

Reactions: Damon and PhatBeetz

PhatBeetz

Recognized Member
Subscriber Goal
We're still at the very beginning of our journeys as far as this platform is concerned! You never know where it's going to take you. If you have a purpose-driven channel, you'll likely get many more subs and views on it, especially if it's geared towards providing a service to the community that they can clearly see as a valuable contribution.

My opinion: Go for it! I look forward to seeing what you put up!

Reactions: Damon

TakeEachDay

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
IΓÇÖm going through something similar. I think when you start out you just post and then your channel starts to evolve into perhaps something different to what you originally started. IΓÇÖm pretty sure this is a common thing. Do what feels right I reckon. It canΓÇÖt hurt to try. Good luck

Reactions: PhatBeetz and Damon

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
well, I stared stream like 2 weeks ago and I want to help other potential streamers and also grow my streams so I'm working on an informational channel on streaming! so I decide to change my youtube content to more evergreen content such as twitch help!

Do you think this is a good idea or a bad idea?

Since you have 11 subscribers, you have more flexibility in changing. I'd say go for it! However, make sure that's what you really want. The larger you become the less flexibility you get with changing topics!

Reactions: PhatBeetz