• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Community Channel We filipinos like a complete place with our kids grow to have a better community and useful products in engaging them for getting a healthy life and

Roch

l.facebook.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Roch
Title of introduction: We filipinos like a complete place with our kids grow to have a better community and useful products in engaging them for getting a healthy life and progressive place.Educating them is our service to our community.
Your name/ Alias: Lee
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtuber in google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I need to learn to earn soon
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Yes i know. This is my right place to build and grow my channel and my goal to earn will be successful soon.

My goals is to have a decent earnngs way for the need of my family especially the medicines of my son.
YES my products will be known among other countries.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Sharing my learning ideas to all kids for them to be a good and productive citizen.
What is your biggest dream? To make my community a better place to live in and made the kids a better person someday.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkSiYwcHrP1U3fMVxbPVXIg