• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question What is SubPals? I really don't know much about it. Please advise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love Reconciled

TubeBuddy User
lovereconciled.com
Subscriber Goal
Dear YouTube community,

What is SubPals? I really don't know much about it. Is this legal? Or, will you be banned from YouTube for using SubPals?

Please advise.

Charles Lawson
(Owner/Creator of Love Reconciled)

OP
OP
L

Love Reconciled

TubeBuddy User
lovereconciled.com
Subscriber Goal
Why would you want such useless subscribers that are not going to engage with your videos or watch new uploads for?
Great wisdom and advice! Thanks for responding so quickly!

Never heard of it. If it is a sub4sub kind of thing it can get you banned by YouTube (also against the rules here). But as Craig asked - why? Do want just subs, or an active community? A sub that is not viewing is not worth having. :mask:
Thank you! Excellent insight! I really appreciate you taking the time to answer my question!

Reactions: Jonnoi

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Those 'pricing plans' are a big giveaway to sub4sub

1586912102001.png

Reactions: Jonnoi

TakeEachDay

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Seems like a terrible idea really. I want people that sub to me to watch the stuff I post. I see little point in having thousands of subs not even bothering. Also it says giving you them for a price whoΓÇÖs to say those subs wonΓÇÖt unsubscribe later down the track. IΓÇÖm not sure if just having subs makes others want to sub organically that would be interesting. But it all just seems a stupid idea and not really why you start youtube to begin with. IΓÇÖm going with the slow and steady wins the race. It I guess it depends on what you want from YouTube. If you want get rich quick you may want to rethink. People who are big have put in the work. IΓÇÖve gone to many big you tubers old vids and they were terrible. TheyΓÇÖve evolved and do their niche well.

Reactions: Damon

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Dear YouTube community,

What is SubPals? I really don't know much about it. Is this legal? Or, will you be banned from YouTube for using SubPals?

Please advise.

Charles Lawson
(Owner/Creator of Love Reconciled)

It's sub 4 sub. It's against YT Tos and you WILL Get banned. You'll also get banned from the forums if caught promoting or partaking in sub 4 sub.

ernel2020

TubeBuddy User
savemyfuturecharity.blogspot.com
Subscriber Goal
I think they are only providing unrealistic subscribers to the tubers for their own benefits. It's not really good to have fake subscribers who do not even care your videos. A huge waste of time! lol

Virtual Road Trip

Familiar Member
Why would you want such useless subscribers that are not going to engage with your videos or watch new uploads for?
Probably to get to 1000 subs as fast as they can so they can monitize. Although Im not sure that is good enough but a lot of people think that way unfortunately.

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
Probably to get to 1000 subs as fast as they can so they can monitize. Although Im not sure that is good enough but a lot of people think that way unfortunately.
That is why we need not only 1000 subs, but watch time as well.

I met a local vlogger at a festival at the end of January. She had under 1000 subs, I had 3000. She got into a sub4sub deal and now has over 7000 subs, I have 3500. BUT - She is still not monetized because she does not have the watch time required. With over 7000 subs, she averages 30 views per video. No one watches...

• Wow

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Because this is obvious Sub 4 Sub and against our forum rules, and YT TOS. Thread locked. Do not purchase this, it will lead to your banning and channel failure.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.