• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel TA1C #Trending All in 1 Collection

TA1C

Subscriber Goal
User name: TA1C
Title of introduction: TA1C #Trending All in 1 Collection
Your name/ Alias: TA1C
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? I am new in Youtube so i need some help to make my channel grow
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To gain more knowledge about about tubebuddy so that i can help i can help my channel grow and more valuable
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to make my channel get some subscribers,so i make any kind of solution to make it,because i am being inspired to those youtuber who can help others in terms calamity because of youtube they can made others laugh and cry, so that i made a my channel because of it to help others in need, not only to my self,thank you
How frequently do you upload? Daily,i am honestly i am reuploading those viral video on social media sir
What are your hobbies? Hard work,family, e games
What is your biggest dream? i have a one simple dream, to help my family first escape in poverty,and someday i can help to those who need help, anything i can help
YouTube Channel Link: UCo3KdiZyUA-FxjgYWS-SAUA