• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Hey hey, my name's Lou! I'm just a gal who is passionate about the paranormal and true crime but also love my beauty and skincare.!

Lou C

Subscriber Goal
User name: Lou C
Title of introduction: Hey hey, my name's Lou! I'm just a gal who is passionate about the paranormal and true crime but also love my beauty and skincare.
Your name/ Alias: Louise Crawford... but Lou will do :) Louise makes me feel like I'm in trouble haha
Where are you from? Originally from the UK but emigrated to Tasmania, Australia in 2005.
How did you find TubeBuddy? Nick Nimmin talked about it in one of his videos.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'm pretty much a brand new YouTuber who literally has no idea of what I'm doing....(you could currently say that I'm ignorance on fire) and needed to find a community of support and others that are on the same journey as I am. I also really like that I can look at my stats and see what's happening with each video I upload.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: This is the big question. I would love to get to a stage where I have a loyal following of people who tune into my channel as it's a source of entertainment for them as well as somewhere they can go for a tutorial on how to get a sharp cat eye makeup look. I want to create a mix of 3 videos per week where I talk about exciting unsolved and solved mysteries, crimes and some good old paranormal stories to have you on the edge of your seat, as well as a couple of beauty tutorials a month. I would love for YT to be my main source of income at some stage, but I know that's a ways down the track.
How frequently do you upload? I plan to upload three times per week.
What are your hobbies? The paranormal, beauty and skincare, singing and listening to music in general.. and I LOVE to help others.
What is your biggest dream? Financial freedom and to do something meaningful with my life. I am still on the journey to discovering what that may be, but the thought of helping others resonates strongly with me.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGzSqcybITJFfmi7Z8D_DhQ

Last edited:
Reactions: AurigaDave

Mario So

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the community! You'll find lots of useful info to grow your channel here. :)

• Love
Reactions: Lou C