• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Channel Review We would love your feedback on our channel

FinancialBossCouple

User name: FinancialBossCouple
Title of thread: We would love your feedback on our channel
Self review: On our channel we share tips and strategies for millennial couple who wish to take charge of their finance by starting a online biz. We appreciate your feedback thank you.
Channel review or Video review? Channel review
Link to channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkV9PZhcpndGLkIC7K86Y0Q?view_as=subscriber
Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/25887/post-74034

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
Hey,
I loved the relationship and the communication between you both throughout your video.
So this are my observations
1. Is it possible to change the thumbnail. The background all like the same really. Think about the topic you are speaking like if its money have a picture of money note maybe dollar. The one on house hunting could have a picture of a beautiful house too as part of the thumbmail.

I watched the 'house hunting' video. Am starting my house hunting after the covid-19. I would have loved to see clips of searching online, meeting with agents and actual visiting different houses because the tittle said 'house hunting'. Like building the content to be more indepth and richer.

Hope this helps

• Love
Reactions: FinancialBossCouple
OP
OP
FinancialBossCouple

FinancialBossCouple

Thank you so much for reviewing our channel it means so much.
We so agree with you on all your points and we will certainly work on what you have said.

Reactions: Blessing

justinbakerlife

I think for how new your channel is, you are doing great! You have been very consistent posting videos and are getting good views. If you keep doing what you are doing, you will see growth. You have been a lot more successful than I have and I've been at it for a few months now. :)

I think you have done a great job with your thumbnails and titles, you have established a brand identity very well. Overall, I really just think time will be the key! Keep at it and don't give up and you will see a lot more growth.

I've heard that thumbnails with people's faces bring more clicks and views, have you seen that in your channel?

-Justin

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: FinancialBossCouple