• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Channel Review Need more watch time and subscriber

tstechtalk

Subscriber Goal
User name: tstechtalk
Title of thread: Need more watch time and subscriber
Self review: I have been constant in uploading 3x weekly, i share my videos on facebook and youtube, my challenges are getting new video topic and keeping my viewers watching the video longer
Channel review or Video review? Channel review
Link to channel: https://youtube.com/tstechtalk
Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/26649/

My Hobbiez

Viewing your channel, I see that your banner says Tech 4 Life rather than Tech Talk. Your Blog link doesn't work and could be a glitch but the page doesn't open. Tech is not really my market and I don't have may subscribers yet, but I think posting more videos and you will get many more views and subscribers. It shows you have posted 11 videos so with your market, I'm sure you will get many more views when you post more videos.

• Love
Reactions: tstechtalk

Steverd

All comments are meant to be constructive only.
Have you thought about re doing your Header? Maybe a bolder font for the TECH 4 LIFE?
You avatar is very nice - show exactly who you are.
I like your About page.
What I am really not like is that ALL of your thumbnails look the SAME to me.
The consistency is good, but also the text in the lower right corner is impossible to read.

I wish only the BEST for you and your channel!

• Love
OP
OP
tstechtalk

tstechtalk

Subscriber Goal
Viewing your channel, I see that your banner says Tech 4 Life rather than Tech Talk. Your Blog link doesn't work and could be a glitch but the page doesn't open. Tech is not really my market and I don't have may subscribers yet, but I think posting more videos and you will get many more views and subscribers. It shows you have posted 11 videos so with your market, I'm sure you will get many more views when you post more videos.

thank you for the remarks i will work on it ASAP

All comments are meant to be constructive only.
Have you thought about re doing your Header? Maybe a bolder font for the TECH 4 LIFE?
You avatar is very nice - show exactly who you are.
I like your About page.
What I am really not like is that ALL of your thumbnails look the SAME to me.
The consistency is good, but also the text in the lower right corner is impossible to read.

I wish only the BEST for you and your channel!
thank you so much i will do my best to correct my mistakes ASAP

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
Hi, went to your channel. I am not a techy person but one thing I noticed was that the all the video Thumbnails are the same.

The views are there though but what I felt was missing was a little personality. People subscribe most times because they connect with you.

I will say, have few videos that you show your face for your followers to connect with you. You can also have your normal video but at the bottom right have a clip of you talking the process through.

Hope this helps.

• Love
OP
OP
tstechtalk

tstechtalk

Subscriber Goal
Thank you so much am going to take your advice and change my video style