• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Channel Review How to have 1000 subscribers - what to improve?

Anna's Violets

Reactions: Bertha Mukodzani

Ameen

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
You can add more hooks and maybe using better seo as that would be amazing ... Your titles are too long and maybe edit the thumbnails a bit to make ppl click on it more other than it's amazing

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Anna's Violets
Title of thread: How to have 1000 subscribers - what to improve?
Self review: I try to share the links of my videos on 20+ groups on Facebook. Even though people subscribe, but it's very slow. I know, I need to specifically as to subscribe, but what else can I do?
Channel review or Video review? Channel review
Link to channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/AnnasViolets
Link to other review post:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clB6A3d4AT4&feature=youtu.be

Looking at your channel! it's simple and looks clean! However, when do you post? Is it weekly monthly? Etc :)

if it's about gardening why not show your garden in your banner?

You have custom playlists, which is great! Remember they can be searchable! How could someone find this playlist if they were searching for it? Also don't forget to descriptions of playlist are a thing! This helps people find your playlist just like your videos!

Doing the small SEO things like this can help a new viewer, and also help your content get discovered!

Also you have a lot in the about page, but not in the banner! Keep that in mind!

Overall, it's not bad it just has a bit more to go :D

• Love
Reactions: Anna's Violets
OP
OP
Anna's Violets

Anna's Violets

Looking at your channel! it's simple and looks clean! However, when do you post? Is it weekly monthly? Etc :)

if it's about gardening why not show your garden in your banner?

You have custom playlists, which is great! Remember they can be searchable! How could someone find this playlist if they were searching for it? Also don't forget to descriptions of playlist are a thing! This helps people find your playlist just like your videos!

Doing the small SEO things like this can help a new viewer, and also help your content get discovered!

Also you have a lot in the about page, but not in the banner! Keep that in mind!

Overall, it's not bad it just has a bit more to go :D
Thank you so much! I just started to use keywords for SEO with the help of TubeBuddy just a couple of weeks ago. I post randomly, unfortunately... I wonder maybe there are special ways/forums/platforms to share channels?

You can add more hooks and maybe using better seo as that would be amazing ... Your titles are too long and maybe edit the thumbnails a bit to make ppl click on it more other than it's amazing
Thank you for review. I just started using SEO, and the titles can be up to 100 symbols. They advise using all 100 symbols to have more key words. Not sure now, after your comments

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Thank you so much! I just started to use keywords for SEO with the help of TubeBuddy just a couple of weeks ago. I post randomly, unfortunately... I wonder maybe there are special ways/forums/platforms to share channels?
If you just started using SEO research it may take a couple months to optimize this process... and after that it will begin to take some time for these optimized videos to start performing for you (the more you have the better results you will see). This can be a timely process, be prepared for it to be a long haul. but also understand that the more videos you make the better it will get. And the bigger you get the more attention you'll garner. Just keep pushing, you have a great foundation!

dean the rat

Known Member
User name: Anna's Violets
Title of thread: How to have 1000 subscribers - what to improve?
Self review: I try to share the links of my videos on 20+ groups on Facebook. Even though people subscribe, but it's very slow. I know, I need to specifically as to subscribe, but what else can I do?
Channel review or Video review? Channel review
Link to channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/AnnasViolets
Link to other review post:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clB6A3d4AT4&feature=youtu.be
i would post more content, but im only a small tiny channel so who am i say anything, your thumbnails and everything are perfect and beautiful

OP
OP
Anna's Violets

Anna's Violets

If you just started using SEO research it may take a couple months to optimize this process... and after that it will begin to take some time for these optimized videos to start performing for you (the more you have the better results you will see). This can be a timely process, be prepared for it to be a long haul. but also understand that the more videos you make the better it will get. And the bigger you get the more attention you'll garner. Just keep pushing, you have a great foundation!
Thanks a lot!

i would post more content, but im only a small tiny channel so who am i say anything, your thumbnails and everything are perfect and beautiful
Thanks!

Reactions: Stanley | Team TB