• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel BONJOUR!

PierrePlaysYT

Subscriber Goal
User name: PierrePlaysYT
Title of introduction: BONJOUR!
Your name/ Alias: PierrePlaysYT
Where are you from? England
How did you find TubeBuddy? A live stream
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Curiosity...even though it killed the cat...
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Not even joking, I only want to get to 10k subs so I can get in to the YouTube space in London because they have free Dr Pepper lol!!! I do this for fun but that would be a cool thing to achieve, deffo want free Dr Pepper!
How frequently do you upload? 3 times a week however I stopped for a month recently as I was going to build a gaming PC but due to the virus I couldn't fund the build so I am preparing to create content again ready to get back on the grind
What are your hobbies? Gaming, ordering take out lol. Watching YouTube, I live a quiet life
What is your biggest dream? Be able to create YouTube videos for a living but I'm 36, I feel in my niche it's too late for that as most creators who are already successful in my niche are 10yrs younger than me and the viewers are a younger audience who probably don't want to watch an older female
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/pierreplaysyt