• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel I am Kristen, a full-time Marriage Therapy student who loves to cook and make recipe videos!

FirstStepMealPrep

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: FirstStepMealPrep
Title of introduction: I am Kristen, a full-time Marriage Therapy student who loves to cook and make recipe videos!
Your name/ Alias: FirstStepMealPrep
Where are you from? New Jersey, US
How did you find TubeBuddy? By searching through Youtube when learning how to start my channel.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to be apart of a community that was supportive, informative, and helpful, full of individuals with similar passions and goals. I want to be of help to other Youtubers out there and learn from others within the community.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is to provide accessible, affordable, simple, and healthy recipe videos that are inclusive of all lifestyles, which can be made in the comfort of one's kitchen. My dream is to achieve 1,000 subscriber one day and receive active engagement on my videos.
How frequently do you upload? I post a new recipe video every other Thursday at 1:00PM (roughly 3 times a month)
What are your hobbies? I absolutely love photography, cooking, and reading. I have recently been getting into drone photography, videography, and editing.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream in life is to become a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. My biggest dream in the realm of Youtube is to one day earn money while pursuing my passions of cooking, photography, and videography.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVLHe-mjFcYYDLwbHdr4C4g?view_as=subscriber

Reactions: Breakingbrowderfarm

Kemp

Biochem tasks buyessays

Hi Kristen,
Thanks for your cooking ideas on FirstStepMealPrep! I'm Julie, a biochemistry student at Hendrix College starting my third year out of four in Sept. Presently, I'm keen on Molecular gastronomy (cakes and cold gels mostly) and planning to start my YouTube channel. What would you recommend to a complete novice?