• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help SEO optimisation

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
Hello,

Am not computer savy so find it difficult to understand how to use SEO, sugesstions and recommendation to optimise my view.

I post current topics hours before competitor but they get more views than me.

I did a little research and was told it's because I am not using my SEO properly.

I have used Tubebuddy for all my tags for the past 6-7 months. Please what am I doing wrong?

• Love
Reactions: Vika

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello,

Am not computer savy so find it difficult to understand how to use SEO, sugesstions and recommendation to optimise my view.

I post current topics hours before competitor but they get more views than me.

I did a little research and was told it's because I am not using my SEO properly.

I have used Tubebuddy for all my tags for the past 6-7 months. Please what am I doing wrong?

This video breaks down SEO from a beginner standpoint, so my question is what is your current keyword strategy? :
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzoLKuKaO8Q

Let me know the answer after you watch!

OP
OP
Blessing

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
This video breaks down SEO from a beginner standpoint, so my question is what is your current keyword strategy? :
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzoLKuKaO8Q

Let me know the answer after you watch!

Oh dear!! This video just made me see how I have wasted my Tubebuddy subscription these past month. I just add my title and description then when the tags comes up I just use them based on my title key words. Never use the explorer or all the other stuff shown.