• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hello everybody !!

Pourquoimwoua

Subscriber Goal
User name: Pourquoimwoua
Title of introduction: Hello everybody !!
Your name/ Alias: Aleko
Where are you from? Paris, France
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtube affiliate link !
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? By curiosity !! ;)
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: First goal was editing a video and thats been achieved !! Then it was to understand how the whole youtube thing is working, and I m still focus on that part (here is where tubebuddy comes in handy)
Now I'm aiming for fun, I just like editing and posting my best gameplays ! If something goods come out of it, I will (of course) be very proud !
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? Other than gaming, I'm great at piano, kitesurfing and motorbiking !
What is your biggest dream? Currently, coming out of this quarantine and ending this Covid !!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuB_Fa1V6l1GUsjdvreBw2Q

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Pourquoimwoua
Title of introduction: Hello everybody !!
Your name/ Alias: Aleko
Where are you from? Paris, France
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtube affiliate link !
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? By curiosity !! ;)
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: First goal was editing a video and thats been achieved !! Then it was to understand how the whole youtube thing is working, and I m still focus on that part (here is where tubebuddy comes in handy)
Now I'm aiming for fun, I just like editing and posting my best gameplays ! If something goods come out of it, I will (of course) be very proud !
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? Other than gaming, I'm great at piano, kitesurfing and motorbiking !
What is your biggest dream? Currently, coming out of this quarantine and ending this Covid !!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuB_Fa1V6l1GUsjdvreBw2Q

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you here with us! Glad you clicked and checked out the forums! I wish you all the best in keeping up with your goals, and hope you have a fun time here! if you have any TB questions, just let us know!

Reactions: Pourquoimwoua