• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question How many unsubscribes is normal at video upload?

nihonjack

I have 100k subs. I have always noticed that people tend to unsubscribe when I upload (I figure it is people who never think about your channel but are reminded they are subscribed when you upload). I think that this phenomenon was also mentioned on Creator Studio once. Can someone with a large channel confirm what a typical unsubscribe count looks like just after upload for a channel with around 100k subs?

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I have 100k subs. I have always noticed that people tend to unsubscribe when I upload (I figure it is people who never think about your channel but are reminded they are subscribed when you upload). I think that this phenomenon was also mentioned on Creator Studio once. Can someone with a large channel confirm what a typical unsubscribe count looks like just after upload for a channel with around 100k subs?

On TubeBuddy we average about 5% unsubscrie rate, but only on our streams our uploads keep pretty good, but how we create content is different than most. We create to show off our features, and grow our service :X