• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Professional Magician Sharing Advice and Tutorials

themagicminute

User name: themagicminute
Title of introduction: Professional Magician Sharing Advice and Tutorials
Your name/ Alias: Alan
Where are you from? Dallas Texas
How did you find TubeBuddy? Nick Nimmin
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined this forum so I would have a way to interact and learn from other content creators
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: It's my dream to have my Youtube channel take over as my primary source of income.
How frequently do you upload? I upload weekly
What are your hobbies? I like playing video games, drinking coffee and spending time with friends and family
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to make enough to allow my Wife to quit her job.
YouTube Channel Link: www.youtube.com/themagicminute

RazzBarlow

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to TubeBuddy! Lots of good people and some great tools here. Nick Nimmin is responsible for a lot of people coming here, me included! He's a super nice guy in person as well.

OP
OP
themagicminute

themagicminute

Thanks Razz! I've been a customer of Tubebuddy for a little while now, used their free level software before that. This is my first time really digging into the community here. I have done a few collaborations with a my friend who has a much larger channel but I've been feeling like I'm in a bit of a vacuum creatively. I'm hoping to make some new friends here and learn from what others are doing.

Nick is great, I've been a student of his content since I decided to get serious. Haven't met him yet, but I hope that'll happen at some point.

I checked out your channel too!

Reactions: RazzBarlow