• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Are my youtube statistics good?

xPedro98

Hello, my name is Pedro, and less than a month ago I created my channel. My channel is about technology and informatics with a focus on videos of guides and courses for beginners.

Before making my channel I studied and researched for a long time the best SEO practices for videos with TubeBuddy and started to apply them to my videos from the first.

These are my statistics for a channel month:

Estatísticas do canal - YouTube Studio - Google Chrome.jpg

Estatísticas do canal - YouTube Studio - Google Chrome_2.jpg

I would like to know if these values are good or if they are below average.

A question I also have is the length of my videos, which are usually very short (on average 3 or 4 minutes)
I do this prepositionally so as not to waste people's time.

I would like to know if it is better to make longer videos to improve the watch time since people usually watch the videos, solve their problems and leave without leaving a like, subscription or comment.

Another thing I have doubts about the click-through rate. Can we consider this 7% as good? Or is it bad and need to improve a lot?

Can you give me your opinions? Thank you!

Reactions: valt

zhugelianges

Recognized Member
Sorry I do not understand this language very well...
But from what I have heard, 7% CTR is somewhere near the sweet spot, which means you do pretty well, man:):):)

Reactions: Damon

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
These are good numbers. Analytics vary from channel to channel (and more specifically from audience to audience) but when measured against platform averages your analytics are right on track. Yes, you need to improve them... we all do and we should not stop striving to improve what we do. But you have a solid foundation for the beginning of your channel.

zhugelianges

Recognized Member
These are good numbers. Analytics vary from channel to channel (and more specifically from audience to audience) but when measured against platform averages your analytics are right on track. Yes, you need to improve them... we all do and we should not stop striving to improve what we do. But you have a solid foundation for the beginning of your channel.
Hi Stanley,
Previously I have ~9% CTR, yet after my dedication on regular videos, my video views and impressions significantly increased...at the same time, my CTR decrease gradually, I just can't maintain my CTR at 9%.
Is that normal?
Thanks!

Reactions: Damon

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Absolutely normal. The better your videos perform the more YouTube shares it out (hence more impressions and more views). but just because they share it out more doesn't mean they are always putting it in front of people who are going to specifically like your work. They test to see how well it performs for broader audiences. When they do that it causes your CTR to drop. This is completely normal.