• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Who am I? Intro to Linda

Linda

www.lindabenn.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Linda
Title of introduction: Who am I? Intro to Linda
Your name/ Alias: Linda
Where are you from? Brisbane Australia
How did you find TubeBuddy? A friend told me about Tubebuddy and to join the forum.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? It is a great way to meet other people globally to share our wisdom with each other, uplift and inspire to support each other on this journey together.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Even though I have had my Youtube channel for years, I was not actively posting to it. Now I am uploading older videos plus want to do regular live chats to interact with others and answer questions about health, healing, spiritual coaching, consciousness and share my years of experience. My goal is to post at least 2/weeks and then increase to every second day to increase view time, build up subscribers.My goal for subscribers is 4440 by Dec. 2020.
I would love to learn from you how to improve my channel. When you visit my page, what questions do you have which will inspire me to do a video and answer that question.
Thank you in advance for helping me to reach my goal and how I can help empower others with my healing gifts.
How frequently do you upload? Currently it is about 2/month as I find old videos of my speeches or my intuitive body work and healing. I want to do more posts on healing your own body, how to increase your intuition to receive clear guidance from source.
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are outdoor activities, swimming at the ocean or laps at the pool, bike riding, gym, dancing, hiking, cooking, quantum physics, listening to podcast, gaia and youtube interviews.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to interview or share an event with people I admire like Greg Braden, Joe Dispenza, Bruce Lipton, Abraham Hicks, Oprah, Gabby Bernstein, Marissa Peer, Lewis Howes, and many other like minded people.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBN5gmikYLp38VCcMRUDqsw?view_as=subscriber

RazzBarlow

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to TubeBuddy! There are some good people and some awesome tools here.

Reactions: Linda