• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel A friendly Vlog Influencer that loves to share ideas and listening too

User name: Ofw OnlineInfluencer
Title of introduction: A friendly Vlog Influencer that loves to share ideas and listening too
Your name/ Alias: Ofw Online Influencer
Where are you from? Philippines but working in Qatar
How did you find TubeBuddy? In the youtube, one of the youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To get some ideas from the different experts and love learn from them... hope they will give me ideas on how to grow my channel and be successful in the right time
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To be appreciated and prove to myself that i can get through of this. I believe if i am a good listener i can take ideas that would really help me to grow...thats why i join this community because i know most of here are successful and experts...
How frequently do you upload? I am planning to upload twice a week
What are your hobbies? Cooking, sharing ideas and thoughts to the friends,
What is your biggest dream? To be successful in life and live life to the fullest without any major problems...
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/c/ofwonlineinfluencer

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Ofw OnlineInfluencer
Title of introduction: A friendly Vlog Influencer that loves to share ideas and listening too
Your name/ Alias: Ofw Online Influencer
Where are you from? Philippines but working in Qatar
How did you find TubeBuddy? In the youtube, one of the youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To get some ideas from the different experts and love learn from them... hope they will give me ideas on how to grow my channel and be successful in the right time
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To be appreciated and prove to myself that i can get through of this. I believe if i am a good listener i can take ideas that would really help me to grow...thats why i join this community because i know most of here are successful and experts...
How frequently do you upload? I am planning to upload twice a week
What are your hobbies? Cooking, sharing ideas and thoughts to the friends,
What is your biggest dream? To be successful in life and live life to the fullest without any major problems...
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/c/ofwonlineinfluencer

Welcome to the forums! Glad you found us, and I can't wait to see you around! I wish you all the best on your dream of success, and I think you can prove yourself through YouTube!