• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Tips TubeBuddy + Optimisation = Growth

blackbeltsecrets

BlackBeltBarrister
www.blackbeltbarrister.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi Guys,
I wanted to show you some real data of how using TubeBuddy has helped grow a particular video.

I went into a video that has been up for years (on my wife's channel) and used the SEO optimization tools to choose stronger keywords, tweak the title, etc.

You can see from the screenshot how the traffic from YouTube search immediately grew, followed by traffic from suggested videos.

Here's the video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnJ0EMsG54w

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-04-05 at 09.08.58.png
    Screenshot 2020-04-05 at 09.08.58.png
    317.4 KB · Views: 204
  • Wow
Reactions: Ikerot and Damon
That is really great, congrats! I'm learning a lot more about the keyword functions and have started going through my videos to improve them... finding a lot of the keywords I posted prior didn't do a thing for me. My biggest "ah-ha" was realizing no one goes to YouTube and types in a single word, but instead types in phrases. I just made the changes on a few videos 2 days ago, so will see if I can measure any differences in views.

My channel is super small, but I'm optimistic I can see a measurable change.

What changes did you make to the video titles? I have not looked into that yet.

Thank you for posting data. That really helps!

OP
OP
blackbeltsecrets

blackbeltsecrets

BlackBeltBarrister
www.blackbeltbarrister.com
Subscriber Goal
That is really great, congrats! I'm learning a lot more about the keyword functions and have started going through my videos to improve them... finding a lot of the keywords I posted prior didn't do a thing for me. My biggest "ah-ha" was realizing no one goes to YouTube and types in a single word, but instead types in phrases. I just made the changes on a few videos 2 days ago, so will see if I can measure any differences in views.

My channel is super small, but I'm optimistic I can see a measurable change.

What changes did you make to the video titles? I have not looked into that yet.

Thank you for posting data. That really helps!
You can research what keywords will work well for your channel, and as long as they relate to the video (deliver what the viewer wants) then beef them up accordingly and you'll see results!