• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Other weirdest youtube dream

dean the rat

Known Member
what is a dream from you to reach on your youtube channel, mine is weird, there is a youtube channel called shadow the rat and for some reason i just want to pet this rat and that my dream to meet the people behind shadow the rat

Jonnoi

Recognized Member
Member of the Month
Subscriber Goal
Lol my dream is to meet the other youtubers who have all inspired me to start this journey. A few are:
Peter McKinnon
Jessy and jeanna (pvp)
Cassie nystat
Matti haapoja
And others.
They have really made an impact in my life and really showed me that if they've done it I can do it too. Until then I'll continue to work towards that dream and hopefully inspire others just the same

Lol your rats don't seem to like the pineapples as much as they like the spaghetti :joy: . I watched a couple of your videos really cool . subscribed :cool:

OP
OP
dean the rat

dean the rat

Known Member
Lol your rats don't seem to like the pineapples as much as they like the spaghetti :joy: . I watched a couple of your videos really cool . subscribed :cool:
lol thanks for watching my vids, they love everything, and i love some of the youtubers you wanna meet, others of mine are paul cuffaro, heartfelthumour, akidearest, cduag, and mochamilk

Reactions: Jonnoi

Jonnoi

Recognized Member
Member of the Month
Subscriber Goal
Hahaha let's work at it.maybe We'll meet each other too some day at a YouTube conference in the future :cool:.

Ameen

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Meeting the ppl I inspire now and be on the same stage as them ..... increase revenue value

wierdest : meet Yes Theory and do a challenge with them

Reactions: Jonnoi