• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Channel Milestone First video to hit 1K views - Small milestone

Mario So

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Kind of shocked to have my first video hit 1K views. I know this is small for many of you but for me it's pretty huge I must say. :)

This community has been instrumental! ;)

Niki Proshin

Known Member
Great! It feels good when you spend some time on learning something and trying something new - and then see such result. I haven't had a video that reached 1k views yet though. Looking forward to it!

Reactions: Mario So
OP
OP
Mario So

Mario So

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Thank you!

Great! It feels good when you spend some time on learning something and trying something new - and then see such result. I haven't had a video that reached 1k views yet though. Looking forward to it!
Agreed! That's how you learn by trying something new all the time. Don't worry I think views will come if you keep creating. :)

Reactions: Niki Proshin

Welcome to Gaming

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Kind of shocked to have my first video hit 1K views. I know this is small for many of you but for me it's pretty huge I must say. :)

This community has been instrumental! ;)
Hey congrats, I had the same thing a few days after you, my first gaming vid to hit 1K

Reactions: Mario So