• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question "secret" channels.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
So I know Roberto Blake has his "roberto blake secret channel" and derral eves has some "secret" test channels that he's doing experiments with for data. Nick Nimmin has the nimminati channel which isn't totally secret, he posts about his meditation videos on there, he also has "all our questions"

So it has me wondering if YOU have a secret channel, or HAD a secret channel that no one knows about.

I have 3 other "secret" channels (just haven't done anything with them) I also have i think 2 "secret" channels where I essentially just uploaded a video, forgot the account and thus forgot the channel exists :joy:

BUT I am thinking about making a new "test" "secret" channel. Nothing to do with art, no face cam, and no voice. I kinda like the idea of having a secret channel that no one knows who runs it, kinda like "How To Basic" and similar channels where you don't know anything about the creator. Experimental channels like that I find really interesting.

So do YOU have any secret channels for experiments and tests that no one knows about? ;)

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
Yeah, I have my Studio Edition where I help people start their own outdoors YouTube channels. But since everyone is on lock down, no one is going outside.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
So I know Roberto Blake has his "roberto blake secret channel" and derral eves has some "secret" test channels that he's doing experiments with for data. Nick Nimmin has the nimminati channel which isn't totally secret, he posts about his meditation videos on there, he also has "all our questions"

So it has me wondering if YOU have a secret channel, or HAD a secret channel that no one knows about.

I have 3 other "secret" channels (just haven't done anything with them) I also have i think 2 "secret" channels where I essentially just uploaded a video, forgot the account and thus forgot the channel exists :joy:

BUT I am thinking about making a new "test" "secret" channel. Nothing to do with art, no face cam, and no voice. I kinda like the idea of having a secret channel that no one knows who runs it, kinda like "How To Basic" and similar channels where you don't know anything about the creator. Experimental channels like that I find really interesting.

So do YOU have any secret channels for experiments and tests that no one knows about? ;)

Yup

dean the rat

Known Member

i have 2 channels the one im using currently for exanple i have been uploading alot to recently called spoiled rats lol my other has my name and all that lol but has less vids.i kinda like the secret channel more because people dont know me know what i look like that sort of thing

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I've got a few old channels, but one of them you can find if you search up my name and dig deep enough xD

I wouldn't say I keep it as a secret, I just don't talk about it lol

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
I pretty much the same as Ike have a few old channels as well as a currently unused channel that I put my WIP client stuff on. If someone was to dig enough they'd surely find those. I only have one account I upload to that I'm pretty sure no one but very close friends could find.