• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Comedy Channel Controversial Topics (trigger content) in a Comedic Way

BillyBoy

TubeBuddy Pro
User name: BillyBoy
Title of introduction: Controversial Topics (trigger content) in a Comedic Way
Your name/ Alias: Billy Boy or Mat (thats my real name)
Where are you from? Germany
How did you find TubeBuddy? Hard to say I already know TubeBuddy for a few years because I had a travel channel back in the days. Therefore I cant tell for sure. Probably some "YouTube channel growth" channel.

This time though, I directly bougth the pro version. Below 1k subs and yearly payment is roughly 40 Γé¼ anyway and totally worth the investment.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Kinda funny, I found it on the TubeBuddy mobile App. That was the first time I realized that this forum existed :D
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: "Own your won business?" Fix your questions in the thread submitting part :D

Back to topic: Hard to say, I had a travel vlog YouTube channel before and I had this dream of travelling and making a living from that. It kinda backfired because I changed my way of travelling to charm the YouTube algorithm. Not a lot but enough to lose some of my love for travelling. For me it was like: "If you do this activity its more watchable than this activity" and just having to think about that limited me in my freedom.

So why I started this channel? Beside travelling I love discussions and ramble about stuff. Sitting there and have a discussion about religion, politics and the world is so much fun for me. Even more if the topics are controversial. This channel is a way to express my need to talk about stuff that annoys me / keeps me awake at night / im passionate about.

Oh and Im a sarcastic person and willing to stretch limits. Im pretty sure my videos trigger a lot of people but in the end my intention is always that people think about certain topics and it kickstarts a discussion.

Dream of this channel: I want to influence people like Ricky Gervais, Dave Chappelle, Louis CK, George Carlin and youTuber like: gradeAunderA influenced me. Even its only 10 people in the end I hope it was fun on the journey.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly. Maybe twice a week I will see if I can handle the editing work.
What are your hobbies? Beside YouTube Im into travelling, (south america/asia are my go to places) rock climbing, diving and I got into finances recently which can also be fun at times.
What is your biggest dream? I guess still the travelling and making a living while doing it. Hard to say because I never left my country for more than 12 months, you also can get very sick of travel and I still love normal work though. I used to be a routesetter for climbing gyms and quit recently for travelling but due to the virus I basicly had to come back to Germany.

Im pretty sure the right answer would be: having the freedom to do whatever you feel like doing. And im having that right now anyway. If you can live from very little money you can stay where you want and im not forced to do a job which pays good (but isnt fun) and or i have to put a lot of hours into.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD-Tcfo2XP5NwuHM_3JOxFA?view_as=subscriber

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the forum! Since you are into diving I'm slightly curious... how deep have you gone? Seen anything super cool while down there? Ever been close to a shark? :O

OP
OP
BillyBoy

BillyBoy

TubeBuddy Pro
Welcome to the forum! Since you are into diving I'm slightly curious... how deep have you gone? Seen anything super cool while down there? Ever been close to a shark? :O

deepest ive ever been was 40 meters. You get close to sharks all the time but smaller reef sharks arent dangerous for you as a diver. Ive been doing a shark dive in Fiji where they acutally have Bullsharks and Tigersharks. (those are way bigger and responisble for the occasional surfer death) It sounds way more dangerous than it actually is though.

Hard to say. There is so much cool stuff to see and the environment really differs in which part of the world you are (south pacific, indian ocean, caribbean or middle sea) and what you like. I really like small critters, mostly snails which are called nudie branches. Heres a picture

1585888878899.jpeg

oh and thank you :D

• Love
Reactions: Aaron