• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Where can I download the YouTube "Like" (Thumbs Up) Button that I see used in YouTube videos?

Love Reconciled

TubeBuddy User
lovereconciled.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi YouTube Community,

Question: Where can I download the YouTube "Like" (Thumbs Up) Button that I see used in YouTube videos?

Please advise.

Sincerely,

Charles Lawson
Owner/Creator of Love Reconciled

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi YouTube Community,

Question: Where can I download the YouTube "Like" (Thumbs Up) Button that I see used in YouTube videos?

Please advise.

Sincerely,

Charles Lawson
Owner/Creator of Love Reconciled

Do you have a specific video you mean o_O? Also moved to YT discussion since this isn't about Tubebuddy.

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
If you're speaking of the Like Button graphics some creators with pop ups like "Make sure to give the video a thumbs up" use I'm sure there are tons of resources that one could take advantage of to acquire one. I know a lot of artists will sell ones they draw up, I'm sure stock sites as well as maybe even royalty free sites may have options. Now if you're asking how to get YouTube's I don't know if they offer a resource or branding pack of that sort.

Reactions: Love Reconciled