• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Opinion Is a hamburger a sandwich I'm joking - storytime!!

Slice of Shekira

Subscriber Goal
I put this question in my works slack channel, not knowing this was a very controversial topic. I heard someone ask it in the radio on my drive into work and literally out of currioisity wanted to ask a few people at work what they thought. Long story short, EVERYONE became unproductive for half the work day just going back and forth with each other. I didnt even contribute to the discussion I just watched as slack almost broke

Moral of the story dont ask this question in yours work group chat

OP
OP
Slice of Shekira

Slice of Shekira

Subscriber Goal
This is the hardest question.... I'd have to say they are sandwhiches.... burgers...? However, we have a class for wraps, we need more sandwiches.
The age old question that destroyed my place of work for a day. At this point there needs to be a degree in labeling and classifying food

• Love
Reactions: Vika

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
In Australia, if anything is put inbetween square slices or bread, it's considered a sandwich, and you can even have doritos inbetween two slices of square bread and call it a dorito sandwich.

I know American's call putting a chicken inside burger buns a "chicken sandwitch" but at the end of the day, if it's inbetween two round burger buns, than it's called a burger.

So in summery. Anything inside two burger buns is called a (insert fillername)burger. Anything in between two slices of square bread is considered a sandwich.

Case closed!

Reactions: Slice of Shekira
OP
OP
Slice of Shekira

Slice of Shekira

Subscriber Goal
In Australia, if anything is put inbetween square slices or bread, it's considered a sandwich, and you can even have doritos inbetween two slices of square bread and call it a dorito sandwich.

I know American's call putting a chicken inside burger buns a "chicken sandwitch" but at the end of the day, if it's inbetween two round burger buns, than it's called a burger.

So in summery. Anything inside two burger buns is called a (insert fillername)burger. Anything in between two slices of square bread is considered a sandwich.

Case closed!
We need Aussie logic, clearly Americans are confused :p xD

• Love
Reactions: Beanie Draws

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal

Case closed!

How do you view hotdogs then?

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
How do you view hotdogs then?
Hotdogs are hotdogs no matter if they're in a bun or bread, preferably in a bun :)

Sausages are called Snags. I'm not sure if Americans have this term, but having sausages out on the barbie is called a "Sausage sizzle"

The first signs that this was a true emergency in Australia, was when Bunnings stopped serving snags in the car park (you should seriously google bunnings sausage sizzle :p)

Oh and because voting is MANDETORY in Australia (you get fined if you don't) lots of voting centers have sausage sizzles. It's a bit of a tradition to have a snag with your vote :)