• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Mobile Suggestion Make it more suitable for android devices

Slice of Shekira

Subscriber Goal
I'm using my tablet and its unfortunately giving me some issues, specifically with the fact that there's not a back button option when I click on something. Example, when I click on this forum, in order to go back I need to click on "feature requests" that's in red. (Not sure if I'm just too dumb to see the back button so please make me aware if there is). Clicking in that isnt super "bad" HOWEVER, it gets quite "bad" when I click on someones name, picture, youtube account etc. Theres literally no way back. I have to restart the app in order to go back.

I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem on apple or on mobile, simply because I'm using my tablet, so please let me know if you are/aren't

Overall would be nice to have back button capabilities for android products specifically tablets, or make it known before downloading the app that it may not be optimized for this device.

***I quoted bad because this app isnt bad, theres just some minor tweaks and improvements needed!

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Does your device not have a back button in the user interface like this back arrow? Generally speaking no apps come with a back button as that's part of the device navigation. Unless you mean something more specific?
Screenshot_2020-04-01-19-13-38-90~01.png

OP
OP
Slice of Shekira

Slice of Shekira

Subscriber Goal
Does your device not have a back button in the user interface like this back arrow? Generally speaking no apps come with a back button as that's part of the device navigation. Unless you mean something more specific?
View attachment 4744
Bad wording on my part. I have a back button but when I use it it takes me completely out of the community section and back to tubebuddy home screen where you are your sub count views etc. So I'm looking for something where like most apps if I use my back button it just takes ,e back to the previous screen I was on. So right now if I was to hit my back button, it wouldn't take me back to all of the different forums but instead completely out of community. Then when I click on community again, it brings me back to this screen instead of the home screen of community.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Bad wording on my part. I have a back button but when I use it it takes me completely out of the community section and back to tubebuddy home screen where you are your sub count views etc. So I'm looking for something where like most apps if I use my back button it just takes ,e back to the previous screen I was on. So right now if I was to hit my back button, it wouldn't take me back to all of the different forums but instead completely out of community. Then when I click on community again, it brings me back to this screen instead of the home screen of community.

We are aware of this, and are working on a fix, but this is sadly a limitation of the forum software we are using, but looking for ways around it! thanks for the reminder!

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
We are aware of this, and are working on a fix, but this is sadly a limitation of the forum software we are using, but looking for ways around it! thanks for the reminder!
Right, I noticed this too. I just use a seperate browser to avoid the issue. forums are always a bit tricky on tiny screens :) glad this is being looked at

Reactions: Slice of Shekira