• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Comedy Channel Did you grow up and inspire to be a YouTuber?

MrSlippy

Subscriber Goal
User name: MrSlippy
Title of introduction: Did you grow up and inspire to be a YouTuber?
Your name/ Alias: Mr. Slippy
Where are you from? Texas
How did you find TubeBuddy? Whilst trying to grow my channel I discovered TubeBuddy and it helps out a lot.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to see if I could meet new people who also have the same goal as me and make some friends!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to turn my hobby into a career choice so I can do what I love for a job!
How frequently do you upload? Weekly starting this week! (See my update video for more detail)!
What are your hobbies? I love to study film and play sports and video games!
What is your biggest dream? To be successful and have an enjoyable job!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp2FOJk2xEjbVC20xXjVf5g

OP
OP
MrSlippy

MrSlippy

Subscriber Goal
If anyone could give me helpful advice to better my videos, thatΓÇÖd be amazing!!!

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
hey that'sa a cool title for an intro thread. I've had my channel for 5 years, but been alive much older than that, so youtube is more a convenient option that sprung up during life, but with the age of youtube now, it really is possible that people grow up wanting to be youtubers when they grow up which is an interesting development in the evolution of entertainment :)

You say you want to turn your hobby into a career. Have you started working on a business plan to acheive that? :)

Lee DG

Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the group, this group is awesome, hopefully itΓÇÖll help you grow, also I love how people these days think itΓÇÖs the only way in life :laughing::joy:

• Haha
Reactions: MrSlippy
OP
OP
MrSlippy

MrSlippy

Subscriber Goal
IΓÇÖm 14 and one of the first social mediaΓÇÖs that I had access to was YouTube. I have started to work towards a career in film at my high school next year! I started it as a hobby, and I never uploaded on there. So now IΓÇÖve started to learn how to edit better more quality videos. When I start high school i will have some film classes because I want to create films for people to watch. I started YouTube to help me grasp the basics of film and I am hoping to make a career in film!!!

Reactions: Lee DG

Lee DG

Subscriber Goal
IΓÇÖm 14 and one of the first social mediaΓÇÖs that I had access to was YouTube. I have started to work towards a career in film at my high school next year! I started it as a hobby, and I never uploaded on there. So now IΓÇÖve started to learn how to edit better more quality videos. When I start high school i will have some film classes because I want to create films for people to watch. I started YouTube to help me grasp the basics of film and I am hoping to make a career in film!!!
That is absolutely brilliant fella, by the way it wasnΓÇÖt a jab at you, but loads of people young and older think theyΓÇÖll be the next pew die pie, I loved video editing when I was younger then never really touched a pc for about 12yr, found it hard to get back in to it.
One piece of advice- stick at it and youΓÇÖll end up doing amazing things one day, being 14 and knowing what you want to be is a gift :)

• Love
Reactions: MrSlippy
OP
OP
MrSlippy

MrSlippy

Subscriber Goal
Thanks, when I started my channel I did want to be the next pew die pie but as I grew older I realized this is a lot harder than it seems. So I quit, but I never stopped editing videos. I join my schools news cast and furthered my editing skills. I have always love to edit and so I started to do some research ways I could turn that into a career. I found out my teacher taught a person that works in the film industry. While I was chatting with him I realized that the film industry is something that I REALLY wanted to do so I started to post again. Every minute of filming and editing my videos no matter how bad or good they are, I love. And with the new quarantine, IΓÇÖve had way more time to do it. IΓÇÖm more motivated than ever to create content and start improving my film skills.

Reactions: Lee DG