• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Making People's Day A Little Bit Brighter

Slice of Shekira

Subscriber Goal
User name: Slice of Shekira
Title of introduction: Making People's Day A Little Bit Brighter Through Fashion, Hair, Makeup, Art, and Gaming!
Your name/ Alias: Slice of Shekira
Where are you from? America
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through youtube! - Specifically the youtuber Ahref!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to find like mind people and get some advice! Also, maybe even find some more awesome channels I can subscribe to. Also my birthday is today, April 1st so I thought it would be a perfect time to hop one lol.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: As cliche as this is, I really want to just brighten people's day. I realised that I can bring people happiness and joy, even if it's just for a moment, and instantly knew that's what I wanted to do. I always watch youtubers and laugh my ahh off; it's almost like a t.v. show. That amount of joy, I legitimately want others to feel it. Finally taking that leap!
How frequently do you upload? Unfortunately I don't have a regular upload schedule at the moment, but once this pandemic is over (or close to over) I'm hoping twice a week. Right now, I'm literally uploading whenever I can since I'm less busy.
What are your hobbies? I love reading, writing, drawing, fashion, makeup, hair, gaming! These are all things I want to bring to my youtube channel. I know most are hesitant to bringing such a unique variety of content, but I can't be the ONLY girl who likes all of these things?! Maybe I'll split it into multiple youtube channels, but for now, one is good enough. lol
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to be mentally, physically, spiritually, and financially stable for more than just a month or two. I just want to feel like I am okay and content! (If that makes sense)
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmk1CjprFrmOn6oKKvBRVFw?view_as=subscriber