• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Loves relaxation, and looking for fellow minded YouTubers to promote this concept on my channel.

Perfect Relaxation

User name: Perfect Relaxation
Title of introduction: Loves relaxation, and looking for fellow minded YouTubers to promote this concept on my channel.
Your name/ Alias: Mitch, the Calm.
Where are you from? Cameroon
How did you find TubeBuddy? I saw a couple of videos about this amazing app/tool for YouTube growth, so yeah, I tried it and here I am, tubebuddy is great!.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to get to know the YouTube community, learn from fellow YouTubers, and also contribute some help where I'm needed. I also want to learn how to promote my new channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Get more awareness, more advice on how to grow, how to get more subscribers, etc.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly. Twice a wee, that's Wednesdays and Sundays. Relaxation videos for sleeping better, beating insomnia,etc.
What are your hobbies? I love enjoying relaxation videos, browsing the internet, Reading books online but not very often, ever since I created my own YouTube channel. I also love comedy, Religion, and anime content.
What is your biggest dream? To be able to create a popular YouTube channel that can help me do what I love online while making a living from it.
YouTube Channel Link: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCFDy0iqPqB0C49rso3vTfqw