• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Channel Milestone 40,000 Subscribers!

OP
OP
blackbeltsecrets

blackbeltsecrets

BlackBeltBarrister
www.blackbeltbarrister.com
Subscriber Goal
Sweet! What sorts of things did you do that made the difference?
After years of thinking about it, researching it, mulling over it, debating it... I think it came down to one simple thing: The video that did really well was something that I made to help someone that solved a problem. That's it... there was no fancy camera (Canon 1000D for around $200) .. no fancy microphone - just internal. No professional script (it was just from the heart). Didn't even have massive energy of delivery - honestly, it is cringeworthy to look back on. But keep all that in mind, I ONLY made the video to help someone and it earned almost 4 million views and 12k of my subscribers.
here it is and you'll see what I mean!
View: https://youtu.be/7R3GDSHS_y8

hieuphan2003

TubeBuddy Pro
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
After years of thinking about it, researching it, mulling over it, debating it... I think it came down to one simple thing: The video that did really well was something that I made to help someone that solved a problem. That's it... there was no fancy camera (Canon 1000D for around $200) .. no fancy microphone - just internal. No professional script (it was just from the heart). Didn't even have massive energy of delivery - honestly, it is cringeworthy to look back on. But keep all that in mind, I ONLY made the video to help someone and it earned almost 4 million views and 12k of my subscribers.
here it is and you'll see what I mean!
View: https://youtu.be/7R3GDSHS_y8
Your video is usefull for me ! I will practice some movements you guided in the video !

OP
OP
blackbeltsecrets

blackbeltsecrets

BlackBeltBarrister
www.blackbeltbarrister.com
Subscriber Goal
can you help me with lot of Subscribers
The only thing you need to know is this ....
Decide what value you bring to your subscribers and deliver this every day/week - consistently. Subscribers will follow. My subscribers did not come from having good equipment, good narrative, professional delivery (I am now a trained barrister, but I certainly wasn't trained in the delivery of good advocacy when I made my most popular videos.)