• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Hey, I'm really happy to be here!

blackbeltsecrets

BlackBeltBarrister
www.blackbeltbarrister.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: blackbeltsecrets
Title of introduction: Hey, I'm really happy to be here!
Your name/ Alias: Dan
Where are you from? England, United Kingdom
How did you find TubeBuddy? Other YouTubers
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to really engage with YouTube and other like-minded YouTubers!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Really connect with my audience and my next milestone of 100k subs! I am really stuck with whether I need to separate out my content into different channels because some say I should but others say I should put all effort into one channel. What do you guys think?
How frequently do you upload? At least weekly moving forwards
What are your hobbies? Martial arts, piano, gadgets and tech, sports,
What is your biggest dream? To be well know for helping people
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo0vc7B3CQi-NGJsCnvwfKA

• Love
Reactions: TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: blackbeltsecrets
Title of introduction: Hey, I'm really happy to be here!
Your name/ Alias: Dan
Where are you from? England, United Kingdom
How did you find TubeBuddy? Other YouTubers
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to really engage with YouTube and other like-minded YouTubers!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Really connect with my audience and my next milestone of 100k subs! I am really stuck with whether I need to separate out my content into different channels because some say I should but others say I should put all effort into one channel. What do you guys think?
How frequently do you upload? At least weekly moving forwards
What are your hobbies? Martial arts, piano, gadgets and tech, sports,
What is your biggest dream? To be well know for helping people
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo0vc7B3CQi-NGJsCnvwfKA

Welcome to the forums Dan! Happy to have you with us! Thank those other youtubers for us, and we hope to see you around! Your reason for joining is solid, and you'll find a lot of people like that here!

How long have you been doing YouTube and of course Martial arts? :D

OP
OP
blackbeltsecrets

blackbeltsecrets

BlackBeltBarrister
www.blackbeltbarrister.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey, Andrew!
Great to be here. I've been on YouTube since 2006 but the main channel since around 2013. I've been doing martial arts for around 25 years (6th Dan!) I teach close-quarters combat to military and SF, but also teach Tae Kwondo voluntarily.

My channel was started to help other students because I didn't have time for enough 1-1s. Some of my pain management videos really hit off, but then channel sort of struggled when I introduced varied content and now looking to either build on the change in direction or recover the originally popular content. Quite stuck, I'm afraid! Any thoughts?

Aside from all that, I'm also a barrister and entrepreneur with my own law firm! Nothing of not a varied life ...

Best wishes! Dan

• Love
Reactions: TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey, Andrew!
Great to be here. I've been on YouTube since 2006 but the main channel since around 2013. I've been doing martial arts for around 25 years (6th Dan!) I teach close-quarters combat to military and SF, but also teach Tae Kwondo voluntarily.

My channel was started to help other students because I didn't have time for enough 1-1s. Some of my pain management videos really hit off, but then channel sort of struggled when I introduced varied content and now looking to either build on the change in direction or recover the originally popular content. Quite stuck, I'm afraid! Any thoughts?

Aside from all that, I'm also a barrister and entrepreneur with my own law firm! Nothing of not a varied life ...

Best wishes! Dan

That's incredible! I love martial arts, and was getting back into them before recent events, however I will be working out and waiting to get back into it :D

Thanks for joining us! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!