• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question How does she do it and get paid

TheLyricSnitch

TubeBuddy Pro
There is a youtuber called SSSniperwolf (something like that), my kids watch her. I think she has a new video every time...at least every time she is on my screen it is new...she does these quirky commentaries on various things...she doesn't have a sponsor or at least she doesn't promote it when she is ...she shows these videos and comments on them...how is she showing snippet from other videos...they can't all be Creative Commons...so if you are familiar with her channel and you know she is doing this and making money, please comment. TIA.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
There is a youtuber called SSSniperwolf (something like that), my kids watch her. I think she has a new video every time...at least every time she is on my screen it is new...she does these quirky commentaries on various things...she doesn't have a sponsor or at least she doesn't promote it when she is ...she shows these videos and comments on them...how is she showing snippet from other videos...they can't all be Creative Commons...so if you are familiar with her channel and you know she is doing this and making money, please comment. TIA.

What @Aaron said is pretty accurate! Also she may have other sources of income, that her YT just gets people in front of.

Reactions: SoyManuelMedina