• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Hello Everyone :) IΓÇÖd like to introduce my channel!

SelfMasteryMentor

User name: SelfMasteryMentor
Title of introduction: Hello Everyone :) IΓÇÖd like to introduce my channel!
Your name/ Alias: Self-Mastery Mentor
Where are you from? Orlando, Florida
How did you find TubeBuddy? My friend, Mary, introduced TubeBuddy to me.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I Joined the YouTube Forums to learn more about it and introduce my channel to other YouTubers who create similar content to see if I can learn something from other creators and vice versa.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would truly like to grow my channel to help educate others on becoming the master of themselves in all facets of their lives. I truly believe everyone can work on self growth no matter where they are in life and I would like to help share my message with people all over the world.
I would also like to achieve the 1,000 subscriber threshold and within a year get to 25,000 subscribers.
My future goal is to host meet and greet events where I can educate people on self-mastery in person, and eventually speak on stage at a large event. I believe YouTube will be a great platform to help me achieve those goals.
How frequently do you upload? Every Day, 7 days a week
What are your hobbies? I enjoy jogging, going to the gym, cooking delicious food, going to the park, traveling, going to the beach, spending time with my grandparents and family, creating YouTube videos to help others become their best.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to take off with my YouTube channel and help motivate people to work on being their best version. I eventually would like to host large events where I am the key speaker on stage inspiring others to focus inward on healing their past, overcoming traumas and difficulties, putting their energy into self development and reaching their goals despite adversity. I truly want to influence people to discover the power inside of them.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR7P-PHbrG_GSy-ym1ev6Lw?view_as=subscriber

TheLyricSnitch

TubeBuddy Pro
Let's start off with your thumbnails are great! Your intro is great! Your green screen is flawless! And even before you opened your mouth, I said, she is just so positive and then you said "Positive Possey"...I'm just starting out, so I don't have much to offer, but I will say that I think you might get additional viewers and members using Pinterest and Tailwind.

• Love
Reactions: SelfMasteryMentor
OP
OP
SelfMasteryMentor

SelfMasteryMentor

Let's start off with your thumbnails are great! Your intro is great! Your green screen is flawless! And even before you opened your mouth, I said, she is just so positive and then you said "Positive Possey"...I'm just starting out, so I don't have much to offer, but I will say that I think you might get additional viewers and members using Pinterest and Tailwind.
Thank you TheLyricSnitch! I appreciate those compliments so much, thank you :)
I will have to check out Pinterest and tailwind. IΓÇÖve never heard of tailwind before. Nor have I posted on Pinterest before but thatΓÇÖs a great idea!! Thank you so much for sharing that :)

Lee DG

Subscriber Goal
Really like the attitude you have towards being the best person you can be, and your new name is really unique, welcome to the group and wish you all the luck, loads of helpful tools to help you :)

• Love
Reactions: SelfMasteryMentor
OP
OP
SelfMasteryMentor

SelfMasteryMentor

Really like the attitude you have towards being the best person you can be, and your new name is really unique, welcome to the group and wish you all the luck, loads of helpful tools to help you :)
Thank you for your kind words, Lee :) Pleasure to meet you!

Reactions: Lee DG