• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Fortnite gamer

Dgoat19

TubeBuddy User
User name: Dgoat19
Title of introduction: Fortnite gamer
Your name/ Alias: Dgoat19
Where are you from? Texas
How did you find TubeBuddy? It was through google, i was trying to figure out how i can grow my channel and they were suggesting tubebuddy
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to grow my channel, and i want to help others make their dreams
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to try to hit 1000 subscribers by the end of the year
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? I like playing video games and i like playing with lots of people for i can entertain them
What is your biggest dream? To be successful in life
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1lH46N_Gl7swk6J6AImw2w?view_as=subscriber

RazzBarlow

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to TubeBuddy! You'll find lots of experience and some great tools here.

Lee DG

Subscriber Goal
Welcome to TubeBuddy, itΓÇÖs a great format to help grow your channel, loads of different things to help you do that :)

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the team and good luck! You have an amazing journey ahead of you!

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Dgoat19
Title of introduction: Fortnite gamer
Your name/ Alias: Dgoat19
Where are you from? Texas
How did you find TubeBuddy? It was through google, i was trying to figure out how i can grow my channel and they were suggesting tubebuddy
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to grow my channel, and i want to help others make their dreams
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to try to hit 1000 subscribers by the end of the year
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? I like playing video games and i like playing with lots of people for i can entertain them
What is your biggest dream? To be successful in life
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1lH46N_Gl7swk6J6AImw2w?view_as=subscriber

Welcome to the forums! Glad you found us through google, and we hope to help you out :D