• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Gaining Subscribers

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXphilophobicXX

Subscriber Goal
How to have a lot of subscribers or how to gain it in easiest or fastest way?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200328_143926.jpg
    Screenshot_20200328_143926.jpg
    429.9 KB · Views: 228

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I've moved this to youtube strategies because this is a strategies question.

the "easiest" and "fastest" way to get subscribers, is to make content that people find informative. Good thumbnails, good SEO (Search engine optimisation) and a compelling title will help your chances.

I find the best way to get subscribers is to not seem too desperate to want subscribers. Nothing puts people off more than someone too desperate for subscribers. You simply want to be helpful, entertaining and natural.

Also, you have to make 100 videos.

It usually takes 100 videos, and sometimes several months, or even years, to get "lots" of subscribers.
At the end of the day though, subscriber numbers mean nothing. It's what you give to others that will leave the real impact.

Mario So

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I've moved this to youtube strategies because this is a strategies question.

the "easiest" and "fastest" way to get subscribers, is to make content that people find informative. Good thumbnails, good SEO (Search engine optimisation) and a compelling title will help your chances.

I find the best way to get subscribers is to not seem too desperate to want subscribers. Nothing puts people off more than someone too desperate for subscribers. You simply want to be helpful, entertaining and natural.

Also, you have to make 100 videos.

It usually takes 100 videos, and sometimes several months, or even years, to get "lots" of subscribers.
At the end of the day though, subscriber numbers mean nothing. It's what you give to others that will leave the real impact.
Yes! I agree with hitting the 100 videos mark. You need to create 100 quality and searchable videos before you can start to see growth. I'm currently on my 17th video since I made the commitment to post 1 video a week in November 2019.

Reactions: Beanie Draws

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Yeah there are a lot of 'best practices' you can do to maximize the amount of subscribers your content pulls... but at the end of the day it is your content that is pulling subscribers. There are no tricks or secrets to blowing up; you just gotta grind. Bury your head in the sand and pump out that first 100 videos (@Beanie Draws is totally right on that point). Make the absolute best content that you can and follow best practices:
1. Make Amazing and alluring thumbnails and titles
2. Do your keyword research
3. Be worth subscribing to
4. Understand your analytics

The rest will come.

Lee DG

Subscriber Goal
you just have to produce the content to grow, watch what other people are doing like what you do, and see if you can be different in anyway :)

Knotlikeyou

TubeBuddy Star
Thats me screwed then ive only got 6 videos lol
I agree with the view that its more about a quality contribution than having lots of followers

Status
Not open for further replies.