• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel New Kayak Fishing Channel!!

Ernest Vasquez

User name: Ernest Vasquez
Title of introduction: New Kayak Fishing Channel!!
Your name/ Alias: Ernest
Where are you from? So Cal
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through the play store app
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To help build my channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To reach out to the kayak fishing community
How frequently do you upload? Big weekly
What are your hobbies? Ocean Kayak Fishing
What is your biggest dream? To land a giant fish from my Kayak!!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfZN7ZeUL5JAbPrHYOPxTVw

• Love
Reactions: Damon

Jonnoi

Recognized Member
Member of the Month
Subscriber Goal
User name: Ernest Vasquez
Title of introduction: New Kayak Fishing Channel!!
Your name/ Alias: Ernest
Where are you from? So Cal
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through the play store app
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To help build my channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To reach out to the kayak fishing community
How frequently do you upload? Big weekly
What are your hobbies? Ocean Kayak Fishing
What is your biggest dream? To land a giant fish from my Kayak!!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfZN7ZeUL5JAbPrHYOPxTVw
Welcome Ernest :cool: .Nice meeting you.Hope to learn a few about kayak fishing soon .

Reactions: Ernest Vasquez
OP
OP
Ernest Vasquez

Ernest Vasquez

Finally! Another fishing channel! Do you do much trolling?
Thank you and yes. I do most of my fishing in the ocean so when naira good I'll troll a few macerl behind me to see if I can hook up to yellowtail, white sea bass or shark. So far I've only hooked up to Thresher shark and Soupfin shark trolling.

• Love
Reactions: Damon
OP
OP
Ernest Vasquez

Ernest Vasquez

Hey there welcome! How are you adapting with the lockins going around the world? Is it having much of an impact on your channel?
Thank you. When I started making videos it was toward the end of last year and the season was almost at an end. I was excited and counting down the days to get back into the ocean and start fishing again. This pandemic did impact me because just after my first upload this year the beaches got shut down. I'm bummed out that the main place I fish is closed to me but I've been in search of a good secondary spot to fish and I did find one closer to home so today I'll be checking it out and hopefully doing some catching! Wish me luck.

OP
OP
Ernest Vasquez

Ernest Vasquez

Thank you and yes. I do most of my fishing in the ocean so when naira good I'll troll a few macerl behind me to see if I can hook up to yellowtail, white sea bass or shark. So far I've only hooked up to Thresher shark and Soupfin shark trolling.
...so when bait is good...