• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hello there!Nice to meet you!My name is 3zro.

3zro

User name: 3zro
Title of introduction: Hello there!Nice to meet you!My name is 3zro.Please check out my amazing youtube channel because you might as well because your cool
Your name/ Alias: Salah Eddine
Where are you from? Belgium
How did you find TubeBuddy? Toasty Bros
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I started my own channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I hope I can grow up on Youtube as a gamer.
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? Karate gaming music editing photoshopping
What is your biggest dream? Help people in the world
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiVQeO-Q3zhoyN94EYZswoQ?view_as=subscriber

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! music editing? or music, and editing? music is a pretty cool hobby, and I quite like the name 3zro. How did you come up with the name 3zro? :)

JPS Delivers

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: 3zro
Title of introduction: Hello there!Nice to meet you!My name is 3zro.Please check out my amazing youtube channel because you might as well because your cool
Your name/ Alias: Salah Eddine
Where are you from? Belgium
How did you find TubeBuddy? Toasty Bros
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I started my own channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I hope I can grow up on Youtube as a gamer.
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? Karate gaming music editing photoshopping
What is your biggest dream? Help people in the world
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiVQeO-Q3zhoyN94EYZswoQ?view_as=subscriber
Hey, 3zro! I have officially subscribed to the channel! Look forward to watching your content

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Welcome @3zro! It's nice to have you here :)

Karate, huh? What makes you pick that over other martial arts? Also, what kind of games do you like to play?