• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Love Reconciled

Love Reconciled

TubeBuddy User
lovereconciled.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Love Reconciled
Title of introduction: Love Reconciled
Your name/ Alias: Charles Lawson
Where are you from? Georgia (EST)
How did you find TubeBuddy? A YouTuber by the name of: Salma Jafri (who also provided a helpful discount code) for my yearly purchase of TubeBuddy.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to learn how to grow my Love Reconciled YouTube channel and get monetized by increasing my subscribers and views on my channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My 90 day goals for Love Reconciled YouTube channel is to hit 600 subscribers and 4,000 watch time hours. Our mission is to impact peoples lives globally through delivering educational content that empowers marriages, relationships and finances.
How frequently do you upload? Currently, I am uploading and posting 1 video each week on Thursdays at 12pm (EST).
What are your hobbies? My wife and I like to play board games, ping pong, putt-putt golf and visiting different parks. We like to take walks and exercise regularly. We enjoy trying different cultural restaurants and traveling on vacation. We also enjoy reading books, watching documentaries and going to the library.
What is your biggest dream? Our biggest dream in life is to have financial freedom from the world system. This way, we can spend more of our time helping people in our community that do not have basic needs. Our biggest dream is to equip people with the knowledge to improve their relationships and finances.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpKL7G2D3JsPK6vAwKjmpmQ?view_as=subscriber

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
This is a lovely introduction, and Salma Jafri is a fantastic part of TubeBuddy as well, very helpful with lots of knowledge :)
I wish you the best with your goals! :)