• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel I'm manly a gaming channel but I do other things also

KingsKTA

User name: KingsKTA
Title of introduction: I'm manly a gaming channel but I do other things also
Your name/ Alias: Gregory Robinson
Where are you from?
How did you find TubeBuddy? I came across TubeBuddy looking for a live sub counter
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I think it's a good opportunity to get to know people and help everyone because support is free and everyone should have it
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to make a channel that everyone can relate to, to some degree be able to make my dream of creating content and having people support my dream of being a great youtuber
How frequently do you upload? I try to upload at least 2 times a week
What are your hobbies? I used to exercise as a teenager but now I just try to record and upload
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to make something of myself and my channel and at the same time help other people with their channels but supporting them because YouTube is hard and the more support you have the better
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRZOmkAUDGV97Te4Y9pP3sQ/

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: KingsKTA
Title of introduction: I'm manly a gaming channel but I do other things also
Your name/ Alias: Gregory Robinson
Where are you from?
How did you find TubeBuddy?
I came across TubeBuddy looking for a live sub counter
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I think it's a good opportunity to get to know people and help everyone because support is free and everyone should have it
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to make a channel that everyone can relate to, to some degree be able to make my dream of creating content and having people support my dream of being a great youtuber
How frequently do you upload? I try to upload at least 2 times a week
What are your hobbies? I used to exercise as a teenager but now I just try to record and upload
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to make something of myself and my channel and at the same time help other people with their channels but supporting them because YouTube is hard and the more support you have the better
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRZOmkAUDGV97Te4Y9pP3sQ/

Welcome to the forums! What got you into YouTube? How long have you been on :D

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the forums! I know you say you want to make a channel "Everyone" can relate to, to some degree, but I definitely think you'd benifit more from targeting a specific demographic to help with your content :) that's what most folks say. It's generally more difficult to grow a variety channel than it is to grow a specific niche channel :)
Hope you hit your goals and dreams :D

OP
OP
K

KingsKTA

Welcome to the forums! What got you into YouTube? How long have you been on :D
As a kid I was always playing games and my friends would tell me oh you should have joined faze or oh your really nice at this game, so as time went on I started wanting other people to I guess you can say watch me and give me feedback

Reactions: Beanie Draws