• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Life How Do You Stay Active During Quarantine?

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
So since we're on the topic of being quarantined and staying in our homes for days lol, how are you guys doing to stay active/fit?

Or overall just not sit all day watching YT or playing games.

I've recently introduced my brother to Ring Fit Adventure and he really likes it. If you ever get the chance to get it to work out indoor, it's definitely worth it.

Other than that, I've been playing a bit more VR games and I'm a bit sore from it XD

• Love
Reactions: TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
So since we're on the topic of being quarantined and staying in our homes for days lol, how are you guys doing to stay active/fit?

Or overall just not sit all day watching YT or playing games.

I've recently introduced my brother to Ring Fit Adventure and he really likes it. If you ever get the chance to get it to work out indoor, it's definitely worth it.

Other than that, I've been playing a bit more VR games and I'm a bit sore from it XD

Right now it's working out, cooking, and video games. Things I didn't have time for I now do! Been keeping pretty active :)

Reactions: Mario So and Ikerot

AussieBangerz

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
No gyms scared me!
I've managed to gather up some weights and a basic bench.
Have been doing push-ups with my wife sitting on my back (lucky shes small!)

I've made some concrete blocks on chains to hang off my bars for extra weight (all stores are sold out)

Prison style workouts for me..
Cardio is on my boxing bag then sprints on the treadmill..

Reactions: Ikerot

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
ive been staying active the same why I have all year.... by not bieng active :joy:

Been going on the balcony and doing a few small circles looking like an idiot :p i found my dumbells so ill probably start using those.

With no more chocolate, soft drinks or other REALLY bad foods, I'm kinda forced into a diet now lol!

• Haha

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
No gyms scared me!
I've managed to gather up some weights and a basic bench.
Have been doing push-ups with my wife sitting on my back (lucky shes small!)

I've made some concrete blocks on chains to hang off my bars for extra weight (all stores are sold out)

Prison style workouts for me..
Cardio is on my boxing bag then sprints on the treadmill..
Sadly ironic that "prison style workouots" effectively works with "home detention" when you think about it o_O:joy: but great ideas for makshift fitness :)

Mario So

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Actually started my new year's resolution of working out. Being doing Insanity hit training videos. Finished my first week!
Also working from home for my job and editing pre-filmed YT videos as much as possible. Also started a Tik Tok account. :sweat:

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
Sleep until 10 AM, YouTube & Netflix most of the day. Some C++ coding, for a game. A little video editing, but I am running out of decent material, some is a bit old. I did start a TikTok account for short form vids. It is kind of fun. Should be working out... but... yeah... maybe later... I do have dumbbells and a kettlebell but I am not that bored yet. I miss my daily walks, but without a quarantine pass I cannot go very far.

Reactions: Ikerot and Mario So

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Actually started my new year's resolution of working out. Being doing Insanity hit training videos. Finished my first week!
Also working from home for my job and editing pre-filmed YT videos as much as possible. Also started a Tik Tok account. :sweat:

If you're looking for a great YT channel try hasfit! Helped me lose over 120 pounds :D

610 Hustles

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Where I am from we are allowed to travel up to 15 minutes away from home to exercise, so I go to parks in the area and walk

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
Walking around the office (at work) at home, cleaning, a little bit of dancing for my channel and just for myself. Sometimes I walk outside when the weather permits.

Reactions: Beanie Draws

Paddle & hike

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Nature helps!
I go outside.... Hiking, kayaking, camping, backpacking, fishing... I take pictures etc...
It's also a therapy and keeps me in shape too.
Having a channel based on these things also helps.

Etypical

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I've been getting up earlier every morning and going for a walk around the neighbourhood. I still don't think I'm getting enough exercise throughout the day, but that morning walk definitely helps me wake up, feel healthier, and be more productive! Then it's back to staring at a computer screen all day...

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
I'm actually less active, but waaay more in control of my diet. So I am now officially skinny-fat. Thin without a single bit of tone in my entire body.

• Wow

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I go to school in person on Wednesday and Thursdays so they do PE there when I'm there. I actually did not go in person today though cause I've had some bad allergies or maybe a cold. Just coughing every few minutes and bit of a fever but do not have the virus.