• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel hey everyone my name is orlando am from jamaica

Leo Jav

User name: Leo Jav
Title of introduction: hey everyone my name is orlando am from jamaica my youtube channel name is leo jav i love music .....be sure to check it out thank you.....
Your name/ Alias: jav
Where are you from? Jamaica
How did you find TubeBuddy? Scrolling threw youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Need help and support from new people
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would really want to get at least a thousand subscriber and that check that i would get from youtube will help me to finish school and i will still do the music though and own my own business
How frequently do you upload? monthly
What are your hobbies? Music, game, talk with friends
What is your biggest dream? To be an electrician
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjktc9J7DQn4sQcg7Z7lpWA/featured?view_as=subscriber

Reactions: Jonnoi

Jonnoi

Recognized Member
Member of the Month
Subscriber Goal
User name: Leo Jav
Title of introduction: hey everyone my name is orlando am from jamaica my youtube channel name is leo jav i love music .....be sure to check it out thank you.....
Your name/ Alias: jav
Where are you from? Jamaica
How did you find TubeBuddy? Scrolling threw youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Need help and support from new people
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would really want to get at least a thousand subscriber and that check that i would get from youtube will help me to finish school and i will still do the music though and own my own business
How frequently do you upload? monthly
What are your hobbies? Music, game, talk with friends
What is your biggest dream? To be an electrician
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjktc9J7DQn4sQcg7Z7lpWA/featured?view_as=subscriber
Sup bro. I'm from Jamaica too :). Bless up yuhself...welcome