• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help I Dont feel well about my work!

Scuplex

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
FIRST OF I HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING WELL!

Hello everyone! its been long since I was here... (covid-19 and stuff)
So I found a great topic to record and it has launched my channel from 50-60 views now I get 180-200 views per video!!!
But to be honest I don't feel happy about those numbers! most people come from Reddit (91%) and I believe that when I change back on how I was doing my content a lot of people will leave!

I spend 2 hours recording 1-hour editing total 3 hours and I don't believe that 3 hours of work deserve 200 views !!!! I think it deserves way less!
Am I right? or no! I just want you to help with that and make me understand if this is good or not on what I believe!

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
FIRST OF I HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING WELL!

Hello everyone! its been long since I was here... (covid-19 and stuff)
So I found a great topic to record and it has launched my channel from 50-60 views now I get 180-200 views per video!!!
But to be honest I don't feel happy about those numbers! most people come from Reddit (91%) and I believe that when I change back on how I was doing my content a lot of people will leave!

I spend 2 hours recording 1-hour editing total 3 hours and I don't believe that 3 hours of work deserve 200 views !!!! I think it deserves way less!
Am I right? or no! I just want you to help with that and make me understand if this is good or not on what I believe!

Welcome back!

What was the topic, and could you see yourself covering that for three years +? The reason I want to ask is, who is your audience, and does this content help them/ entertain them?

I think what you're seeing is people are liking your content, and if it fits with what you want to do there is no reason to be concerned or feel you don't deserve it. Your work is showing results, so no matter how long it took, what matters is if you're happy with the results and can see yourself building more! :D

Reactions: Damon
OP
OP
Scuplex

Scuplex

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Welcome back!

What was the topic, and could you see yourself covering that for three years +? The reason I want to ask is, who is your audience, and does this content help them/ entertain them?

I think what you're seeing is people are liking your content, and if it fits with what you want to do there is no reason to be concerned or feel you don't deserve it. Your work is showing results, so no matter how long it took, what matters is if you're happy with the results and can see yourself building more! :D
I started making that topic to help my audience and the internet! i dont think that i could cover three years with that topic(because the game doesn't update anymore) i really want to follow this path but im concerned that when in done with it ( run out of ideas) i wont have anything else to upload and get back to the old work!

I can see my self-building more! i have a Wordpad full of ideas!But with everyday uploading i will run out !!

Thanks a lot !!!

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I started making that topic to help my audience and the internet! i dont think that i could cover three years with that topic(because the game doesn't update anymore) i really want to follow this path but im concerned that when in done with it ( run out of ideas) i wont have anything else to upload and get back to the old work!

I can see my self-building more! i have a Wordpad full of ideas!But with everyday uploading i will run out !!

Thanks a lot !!!

I'm assuming it's battlefield right? So what you can do is establish your audience with the franchise now, so when the next game comes out, you can pivot to that! You are in a franchise, so you could pivot with each game :D

I wouldn't be too worried :D

I'd also do keyword research for what people need! You can then make videos like that! We also have a video topic planner in TB that can keep all your ideas ready for you! :D

Reactions: Scuplex
OP
OP
Scuplex

Scuplex

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
I'm assuming it's battlefield right? So what you can do is establish your audience with the franchise now, so when the next game comes out, you can pivot to that! You are in a franchise, so you could pivot with each game :D

I wouldn't be too worried :D

I'd also do keyword research for what people need! You can then make videos like that! We also have a video topic planner in TB that can keep all your ideas ready for you! :D
Hahahah DIDNT think about moving to the other games!!! Such a nice idea thanks!!!! I will think about that!!!
where can i find the video topic planner???