• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback Thumbnails BEFORE AND AFTER

Mario So

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I have been realizing more and more the importance of thumbnails and thanks to all the comments here on a previous thread! https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/25644/

I have been going back to old thumbnails and revitalizing them. Here are some samples. What are your thoughts?

BEFORE
S&Q Settings on Sony.jpg
AFTER
SONY S&Q Mode Thumbnail 2-1.jpg

BEFORE
Clear Image Zoom on Sony.jpg
AFTER
Clear Image Zoom Thumbnail 2-1.jpg

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I have been realizing more and more the importance of thumbnails and thanks to all the comments here on a previous thread! https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/25644/

I have been going back to old thumbnails and revitalizing them. Here are some samples. What are your thoughts?

BEFORE
View attachment 4660
AFTER
View attachment 4661

BEFORE
View attachment 4662
AFTER
View attachment 4663

I like the new ones a lot! I think they're very eye catching, and I hope you're running A/B tests! They matter more than our opinions :D

OP
OP
Mario So

Mario So

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I like the new ones a lot! I think they're very eye catching, and I hope you're running A/B tests! They matter more than our opinions :D
Thank you! Yes I started to run them on a couple of videos. :)

That last one in particular is amazing! You've made great progress!
Thank you! I have doubled or tripled my time spent on thumbnails but I think it's worth the outcome (at least in terms of visuals). Would have to wait and see the analytics for actual results.

• Love
Reactions: Beanie Draws
OP
OP
Mario So

Mario So

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I agree I'd click on it! What is the title on the last thumbnail? The title and thumbnail both matter for CTR :D
I have been using the same title: CLEAR IMAGE ZOOM for Sony Cameras (Sony a7iii, a7riv, a6600)

RazzBarlow

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I like both of your "after" thumbnails. I think they're eye-catching and make me want to click on the videos. Great job!

TakeEachDay

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal

BEFORE
View attachment 4660
AFTER
View attachment 4661

BEFORE
View attachment 4662
AFTER
View attachment 4663
They look fantastic mine are always too busy lol IΓÇÖve tried the short sharp sweet and just canΓÇÖt seem to get it. I would click On those in a bunch of thumbnails

Reactions: Mario So